- THE COQSOL® LIPID ADVANTAGE
- CoQsol® is an oil form of CoQ10. CoQsol® has been clinically studied in humans and has demonstrated superior absorption over CoQ10 powder in hard shell capsules. Dr. Folkers reported that supplementation with CoQ10 should occur when the body blood level is 0.8 micrograms or less per milliliter of blood. A randomized, placebo-controlled study was conducted to determine the differences in steady state and peak absorption characteristics between CoQsol® and dry CoQ10 powder.
- PEAK ABSORPTION FIVE HOUR STUDY RESULTS
- Five hours after administration of 30 mg of CoQsol®, blood levels of CoQ10 in this group increased by 0.48 micrograms/ml, compared to an increase of 0.19 micrograms/ml in the group given 30 mg CoQ10 dry powder. The statistically significant difference in absorption between the two groups established CoQsol® as a superior CoQ10 product.
- STEADY STATE COQ10 BLOOD LEVELS
- To measure steady state blood levels of CoQ10, 60 mg of CoQsol® and 60 mg dry CoQ10 powder were taken by each study group for 30 days. CoQ10 blood levels of the CoQsol® group increased by 165% (from 0.85 micrograms/ml to 2.26) compared to an 80% increase (from 0.85 micrograms/ml to 1.5) in the dry powder CoQ10 group.
- WHY SHOULD I ORDER COQ10 FROM EHP?
- Our CoQsol® brand of CoQ10 is of the highest quality and provides maximum absorption. The superior ability of CoQsol® to increase basal blood levels of CoQ10 is what defines it as the best. Moreover, our CoQsol® softgels are 100 mg strength, not the 10 mg, 15 mg, or 30 mg strength of other distributors.
CoQsol is a registered trademark of Softgel Technologies, Inc., Los Angeles, California