MYRISTIN® Hip & Joint Formula (for Pets)
Members of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association have been giving Myristin® to horses, dogs, cats, and other animals, since 1996.
- A complete Cetyl Myristoleate hip and joint formula for veterinarians and pet owners
- Myristin® Hip & Joint Formula for Pets combines the best joint health products, including Glucosamine Sulfate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), with EHP Products’ signature product, Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO), in a chewable tablet. The CMO Complex in each tablet offers 100 mg of molecular CMO.
- Will dogs or cats like the taste?
- An all-natural bacon flavoring makes tablets highly palatable to dogs and cats, so much so that they can even be used as treats. Some competitors' joint formulas omit MSM from their products because dogs, in particular, do not like its taste. The MSM in Myristin® Hip & Joint Formula for Pets is coated, so there is no taste to it and no need for excessive flavorings. This makes it far easier to administer MSM and helps to make it affordable.
- How much should I order?
- Myristin® Hip & Joint Formula for Pets comes in two convenient sizes: a small 120 count tablet bottle and a large 240 count tablet bottle. The 120 count bottle is an appropriate loading dose (see feeding instructions) for small dogs, cats, and other small animals. The 240 count bottle is preferable for customers with multiple dogs, customers with large dogs, dog breeders, and customers with dogs on maintenance doses.
- Side effects and allergies
This product is formulated with dogs and cats in mind. Please ask a veterinarian about suitability and dosage before giving to other animals.